Masters final exam routine 2023 (exam 2020) is finally published. 2020 MA, MSS, MBA, MSc and M Muse final exam time table notification has been published through the official website of National University. All concerned are hereby informed that the 2020 Regular/Irregular, Private, Grade Development and CGPA Development MSS, MBA, MSc and M Muse final phase ICT examination will be held as per the following date and schedule. So in 2020 masters exam candidates have to prepare for their exam. Because the Master’s final exam is going to be held from 9th February 2023. Read today’s article carefully to download your test routine.
Masters final exam routine 2023
By now you know that Masters final year exam routine has been published through the official website of National University. This is a good news for all the candidates who are going to appear for Masters final exam. Because after a long wait, the National University has published the examination routine of Masters final year. All the candidates who were preparing to participate in the examination in 2020 and due to various reasons their examination was not held will finally participate in the examination from 9th February 2023. So students appearing for masters exam download from here.
masters exam routine 2023
- Exam Start Date:- 9 February 2023
- Exam End Date:- 21 March 2023
- Exam Start Time:- Time 12.30 PM
The Master’s examination will be held as per the date and time mentioned in the routine. As the Master’s examination will be held from next February 9, students don’t have much time left. Those students who are yet to download your routines have come to the right place. Because through our notice result website you can download all other exam routines including masters routine. Because we publish the updated information in front of you as soon as all the exam routines are released. So visit our notice result website to get all updated information and exam routine.
NU Masters routine 2020
Many people don’t know how to download routines so they visit different websites but can’t download your exam routines properly. They have no reason to worry as we publish all exam routines and correct information on Notice Result website. So any exam routine or question solution any kind of benefit notice result website will get. So let’s take a look at the rules for downloading routines.
- First you need to go to the official website of the National University
- Visit the link below to access the official website
- Now the official website of National University will open in front of you
- Go to the notice board below
- Click on Masters Exam Routine PDF link
- Now a download option will appear in front of you
- Download the routine by clicking on the download option
masters exam routine PDF
Here we have uploaded the pdf file for all the candidates who will appear in Masters exam. Those who have not yet been able to download the PDF file click on the PDF link given below. After clicking on the PDF link, the download option will appear and you can download the download masters routine. And you don’t need to go to any other website to download the routine. So without further delay download Masters Exam Routine from here.
- Exam centers and list are available from National University website. Candidates will participate in the examination at the center designated by the University.
- The admit card of the candidates will be downloaded from the website of the National University by the college principal and distributed through the concerned candidates.
- The venue and date of practical and oral examination will be intimated later.
- It is entirely the responsibility of the examinees to know the date and time of the practical and oral examination
- A copy of the candidate’s roll statement issued by the Department of Information Technology, and a sum of Rs.300 per candidate collected at the Center Vibhavak College should be submitted to the designated Center Officer-in-Charge.
- In case of distribution of admit cards to the candidates, the college authorities must check the name registration and father’s name of the students and distribute them. Students should take utmost care to ensure that one’s admit card does not fall into the hands of another.
- Health guidelines issued by the Ministry of Education should be properly followed in the examination programme.
- Exams will be conducted at the center with the prior permission of the authorities if necessary for taking the exams following the hygiene rules prescribed by the Ministry of Education.