nu masters admission 2022 circular has been published. Under the National University, the admission notification for Masters regular program for the academic year 2020-2021 has been published on the official website. So today we will discuss admission circular in Masters regular program. Masters admission application has started in affiliated colleges of National University. All the admission candidates who want to get admission can apply. So if you are a Master’s admission candidate then today’s circular is only for you. Because after the admission period, no candidate will get admission opportunity. They will have to wait for next year. So all the admission candidates check the notification and complete the admission process.
nu masters admission 2022
Applications for admission to Master’s programs affiliated to the National University will be accepted through online. Admission test candidates who want to apply can apply from 5th September 2022 4 pm onwards. And application deadline has been fixed. So candidates can apply for admission in Masters regular program till 20th September 2022 midnight. Interested candidates can apply for admission through the official website of the National University within that period. So if you are an admission candidate then complete your application now without wasting time. All the detailed information related to the application is revealed in this article.
masters admission 2022
Interested candidates can apply from 5 September 2022 from 4 pm to 20 September 2022. Interested candidates have to fill the preliminary application online from the National University admission website. And the initial application fee of Tk 300 must deposited by the concerned college through mobile banking or directly by 22 September 2022. And the classes of students admitted in the Master’s regular program in the academic year 2020-2021 will be held from 16 October 2022.
masters admission notice 2022
- Candidates with minimum 45% marks in traditional method or minimum GPA of 2.5 in credit method in 2016 and subsequent four-year undergraduate equivalent examination under National University can apply for this admission program. However, any student who has passed the four-year graduation honors examination need not apply for the admission process.
- Under the National University from 2016 onwards students with minimum 45% marks in the regular examination of Preliminary to Masters or minimum GPA of 5 in grading and credit system and corresponding three-year graduation pass with minimum 45 marks in regular examination or minimum GPA of 5 in grading and credit system under National University. You can apply.
- It is noteworthy here that subject to fulfillment of the above conditions, the candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Honors and Preliminary to Master’s Regular First Phase Master’s regular examination can only apply for the admission program of their studied subjects.
- Candidates who have passed Master’s regular/private examination from National University or are currently studying in any other program cannot apply for Master’s regular admission program in 2020-21 academic year. I am not enrolled in the educational program under the National University. In case of dual admission, an undertaking signed by the applicant to the effect that I will be bound to accept the decision regarding cancellation of admission as per the provisions of the National University shall be scanned and uploaded in the online application. If any exam is admitted in violation of the said conditions, both the admissions will considered cancelled.
- If any information provid by the applicant in the initial application form is find to false, incorrect or incomplete, the applicant’s admission and registration will considered cancelled.
2020-2022 masters admission apllication
Masters admission application should be done online. Applying online is very easy. But many do not know how to apply online. Therefore, the rules for applying for this registration have been publish today. So you can do your application at home following the rules.
- First you have to enter the website of the National University
- Or visit this link
- Now fill the information requested from you
- Be sure to provide correct information
- After filling all the information click on submit button
- Now make the payment as per circular rules
- Your application will be done.
masters regular program admission circular pdf
You can download Preliminary Masters Regular Program Admission Notification from here. Because the admission notification is publish here in PDF format. So you don’t need to go anywhere else to collect admission circular. You can easily download the admission circular by clicking on the above admission circular. So click on admission notification and download your masters program admission notification instantly.
masters admission 2022 bangladesh
- In the academic year 2020-21, the merit list of the applicants in the Master’s regular admission program will prepared separately for each college by determining the merit order according to the percentage of the marks obtained in the CGPA in the first phase of the Masters regular examination. In case of two or more applicants, priority will given to the one who is younger in the merit order.
- If the applicant has pass the preliminary to masters first phase regular examination from the college, if they have apply for the master’s regular program in the same college, the merit list will prepared with priority given to these applicants. Later, if the subject-wise seats are vacant in the respective colleges, then the applicants will allotted seats based on their merit. Applicable only for preparation of first merit list.
- The result of the admission process will completed through the merit list of the second merit list, quota and release slip subject to vacant seats in the first merit list.